The Canadian Rocky Mountains- Lake Louise- Moraine Lake- Valley of the Ten Peaks!… Sound familiar? This area is THE Canadian mountain scene and for good reason. It’s spectacular, beautiful and full of Canadian mountaineering history. There are mountains everywhere and it is must check out, place!
Fantastic Fay is a great program built to take keen individuals who want to explore the mountains in the new activity of mountaineering. Your highlights are a full mixed bag of:
- Being fully immersed within the mountains
- Exploring your adventurous spirit
- Staying at the special Neil Colgan hut, which is Canada’s Highest Permanent Structure at 2957m or 9700ft. above sea level (ASL)
- Traveling on a glacier and learning about glaciation and crevasses
- Learning about crevasse rescue
- Travelling up and down the Perren route, which is a fun mixed back of scrambling and rock climbing on the way up and then, scrambling & rappelling/lowering on the way down.
- And last but definitely not least, summit time! Where we will attempt to climb the nearby peaks of Mt. Fay and Mt. Little (weather & conditions permitting of course).
Starting to get excited yet!? We are and we love sharing Fabulous Fay moments with our guests. So, contact us today and let’s start making memories tomorrow!